(Note: Download Manager is not included in Media Center 12)
Tools > Advanced Tools > Download Manager
Download Manager offers a fast and easy way to download files. With Download Manager you can:
- Set the limit of simultaneous transfers to the number you prefer, from 1 to over 500.
- Pause, cancel, and resume downloads whenever you want.
- Keep a list of all files in the program when you exit, so that when you come back you can resume your downloads.
- Set a default path for each kind of file you download. For example, you can set it to download JPG files into the "My Pictures" folder, or MP3 files into the "My Music" folder.
- Edit the name and path of files as they are being downloaded.
- Save a web page you are looking at with Internet Explorer by right clicking and selecting "Save with Download Manager".
- Shortcut Keys
- Set as Default Download Program
- Start Download Manager
- Download Files
- Find Downloaded Files
- Pause Downloads
- Cancel Downloads
- Resume Downloads
- Rename a File or Path that is Downloading
- Change the Download Folder
- Play Downloaded Files
- Import Downloaded Files
- Add a file type to Download Manager
- Add a web site to Download Manager
- Download Manager Menu