Revision as of 21:01, 3 May 2015 by Glynor
While playing audio files and using one of Media Center's Playback displays (such as Playing Now, Display View, or the Display Action Window), you can choose between one of the available Display Plugins.
- Visualizations "show" you the audio as it is played. You can edit the current visualizations, or create your own. You can download additional Visualizations from Skins and Plug-Ins.
- Track Info Pages are custom pages displaying such things as cover art and artist and album information. You can download Track Info Plug-ins from Skins and Plug-Ins.
- Cover Art: Media Center will display your cover art with a few nice effects in the playback display.
- Images: Media Center can also display a slideshow of photos while you are playing back audio. To do this, simply start some audio playing, and then "play" a set of Images.
- Third-Party Display Plugins: Some third-party software provides Display Plugins for Media Center, such as those by Soundspectrum.