Images and Playing Now
If you play images first.
- And that is all you have, then they will appear in the Playing Now Playlist.
- If you then select music files and press Play, the image files will disappear from the Playing Now playlist, but they will still play. To view them, right click in the display pane in the Playing Now screen, and select "Images".
- If you then select music files and press Add To Playing Now, then both the images and the music will appear in the Playing Now list. To begin playing your music files, select them in the Playing Now list, right-click and select Play.
If you play music first.
- All music files will appear in the Playing Now playlist, as usual.
- If you add images, they will play in Playing Now, but they will not appear in the Playing Now Playlist.
To replace the images being played.
- Select new image files, and press either Play or Add to Playing Now. Both will clear the current list and play the new files.
See Playback Audio or Images for information.