The following settings are configured under Tools > Options > Podcasts:
Podcast Directory. Change the path where podcasts are downloaded.
Downloading New Episodes: In each of these entries, the number can be configured. The number that appears here is the default:
- Check for episodes every 60 minutes.
- After a download error retry in 5 minutes.
- Attempt each download at most 3 times.
- Stop downloading when less than 1 GB free.
- Allow up to 2 simultaneous downloads.
Deleting Old Episodes:
- Delete when all episodes exceed xx GB (1,000 is the default).
- Delete only when max disk space exceeded (this is the maximum disk space on the partition where the downloaded podcasts are stored).
- Keep Orphan Episodes. Orphaned episodes are downloaded podcast episodes whose associated feed has since been deleted. You can keep them all, keep on a number of newer episodes or keep them for a set number of days.
These settings work in conjunction with the feed setup settings.
Note: To by-pass any of these settings and permanently keep an episode, click on "On Disk" in the Episode Status column to toggle between "On Disk" and "Keep Forever".