Difference between revisions of "WebGizmo - Adding TV Series and Seasons"
(Created page with "Do you want to organise the display of TV Series, Seasons and Episodes in you WebGizmo? The following set of instructions will give you that. They insert a new Video Menu item …")
Revision as of 03:12, 27 June 2012
Do you want to organise the display of TV Series, Seasons and Episodes in you WebGizmo? The following set of instructions will give you that. They insert a new Video Menu item called TV Series. On clicking this, you will see your TV Series listed. Clicking on one of these will list the Seasons in that Series. Clicking on a Season will give you the Episodes in that Season.
So, step by step:
1. Go to Tools > Options > Media Network > Advanced and select "Customise views for Gizmo and WebGizmo.
2. In the pop-up window, on the left, select Video. Click Add and choose Library Item.
3. In this window, change the name to TV Series.
4. To the right of this window, click Add and select the field Series.
5. Click Add again and select Season.
6. Click Add again and this time select Expression. Name the expression Program. In the Expression box, paste this: TVInfo(SeriesDisplay)
7. The order in the box should be Series, Season, Program. If it isn't, drag them to the correct order.
8. Click OK to close all the windows and you are done.
9. You will need to restart MC17 client and server (the server is found in the system tray, probably amongst your hidden icons).