Track Info Template SDK
This SDK contains everything you need to create your own Track Info template for Media Center.
Writing a template
A Track Info template is a standard HTML file with some parts of it replaced by keywords which Media Center replaces with track information.
The following predefined keywords are available:
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_TRACKPATH - full path to the currently playing file. ( example E:\\Music\Metallica\ )
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_IMAGE - Image file associated with track.
General Info (text):
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_ARTIST - Artist
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_ALBUM - Album
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_TITLE - Title
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_YEAR - Year
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_COMMENT - Comment
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_GENRE - Genre
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_FORMAT - Format of the encoding
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_BITRATE - Bitrate
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_DURATION - Duration in hours and minutes format (01:43)
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_SIZE - Size of the file
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_TRACKNUMBER - Track number
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_RATING - File rating
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_PLAYLISTS - Playlists associated with the track.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_FILENAME - Full path to currently playing file.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_NUMBERPLAYED - Number of times file has been played.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_DATE - Date when file was created.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_LAST_PLAYED - Date when file was last played.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_LYRICS - Track lyrics
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_NOTES - Track Notes
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_PN_POSITION - Position of the track in currently playing list.
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_PN_TRACKS - Total number of tracks in currently playing list.
The following fields are no longer supported:
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_CUSTOM1 - Custom field 1
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_CUSTOM2 - Custom field 2
- TRACKINFO_INSERT_CUSTOM3 - Custom field 3
In addition to predefined keywords you can use Track Info commands with the name (predefined or user defined) of the field:
- TrackInfo_Insert(field name)
- TrackInfo_IsEmpty(field name)
- TrackInfo_Insert(Artist) will result in the whole string being replaced by artist name.
- TrackInfo_Insert(Cool New Field) will result in the whole string being replaced by contents of the user created field called Cool New Field.
- TrackInfo_IsEmpty(Lyrics) will result in the whole string being replaced by TRUE or FALSE depending whether the field is empty or not. TRUE - the field is empty; False - the field is not empty
If you want to link to a page which contains Track Info keywords use TRACKINFO_OPENPAGE_ before filename.
Example: <a href="TRACKINFO_OPENPAGE_lyrics.html">LYRICS</a>