Release Notes MC26
1. Fixed: MC did not load parental rating or MPAA rating from XMLTV guide data in some cases.
2. NEW: Added support for a few new ID3V2 tags: "TROY", "TMED", "TSRC", "TSOT". No built-in fields are added for these. So one needs to create the following custom fields: "Original Release Year", "Release Medium", "ISRC", and "Title Sort". FLAC tags for these are also supported. Some of these are also supported in mp4 files.
3. Fixed: Remote control Record button, or MC Command 23023 (MCC_RECORD_TV) did not work on some TV guide list styles in Theater View.
4. Changed: Updated German translation file (thanks Bytestar).
5. NEW: Media Center can be configured to listen to the microphone and pick a wake word (like Media Center). Then just say "Media Center reshuffle" or "Media Center Norah Jones" and the commands will take effect.
6. Fixed: Webservice calls to get a stack image could cause a crash if the folder was empty.
7. Fixed: ATSC TV channel scanning might hang.
8. NEW: MC will read "set" tag in newer format (one with child element <name>) as well as in older format (without child element <name>) from NFO sidecar files.
9. Changed: MC will match custom fields with NFO elements without considering case (so custom field "Set" will match <set> in NFO file).
10. Changed: The ASIO plugin will no longer attempt to play at 1/8 the sample rate (but multi-bit) for high sample rate DSD if setting the native DSD sample rate works.
11. Fixed: "Audio Programs" context menu did not work for CableCARD/OpenCable TV Tuners.
12. NEW: Added channels to Radio Paradise in Theater View (both streaming and adding Radio Paradise individually).
13. Fixed: The Blue Steel skin could draw distorted in Display View.
14. Changed: Switched how we nest image keywords to hopefully line up with Adobe better. We now use a > character instead of a / character.
15. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.93.
16. NEW: Parse the XMP value title for the name field.