Release Notes MC19 Mac
1. Fixed: Filenames containing combining diacritic marks (German umlauts for example) were displayed incorrectly in file listings and could cause crashes.
2. Changed: Volume up / down commands from hot keys (volume keyboard buttons, remote, etc.) work in 5% increments instead of 1% increments.
[Build was pulled due to not containing the latest code updates]
1. Fixed: Deadlocks (beach-balls) could occur when viewing file lists with thumbnail images.
2. Fixed: 2XDSD was included in the drop-list for DSP / Output Format / Output Encoding even though it's only supported with ASIO on Windows.
3. Fixed: Genre field could be incorrect when imported from certain M4A format files with integer id3v1 genres. In MC they would look like an '8' in parenthenses instead of "Jazz" for example.
4. Fixed: Handling of 32-bit integer input files was not working in the last few builds.
5. Fixed: Added support for MP4 files that used a custom genre atom in their tag, but stored a standard genre by putting a number in parenthesis.
6. Fixed: Double-click on the pause button while playing was not stopping.
7. Changed: Updated the Indonesian translation (Thanks elda).
8. Fixed: Fonts that used left or right overhangs could draw with the overhang portion cropped.
9. Fixed: The white-list for allowing system volume to work while bitstreaming was not working with some Resonessence Labs hardware.
10. Changed: Added the ability to use the token [User] in the playerbar to display the name of the current user.
11. Fixed: Customization to the playerbar would not always take effect right away.
12. NEW: Added 'Set levels from decibel meter' button to Room Correction to make it easier to calibrate levels.
1. Fixed: Copying zone settings was causing crashes.
2. Fixed: In the JRiver folder under Application Support, an unnecessary "Generic" folder was getting created at program startup.
3. Fixed: A running instance of Media Center would prevent OSX from shutting down.
4. Fixed: Audio calibration tool was not available because the plugin 'in_audiotest' was not included with the build.
5. Fixed: Skin effects menu item was missing.
6. Fixed: Many non-applicable image/video items were still in the options dialog and some menus.
1. Changed: Increased default internal audio buffer size and provide more user control over internal and hardware buffering.
1. First build of MC19 for Mac.
2. Changed: Uses the Boost library for regular expressions which is more powerful than the previously used Posix library.