Media Center 14.0.55 introduced support for user-defined cue-in/cue-out points (A-B Playback) through use of the [Playback Range] field.
To set the cue-in/cue-out times for a track, set the in and out times in the track's [Playback Range] field in the following form:
- <cue-in time> - <cue-out time>
where the cue-in and cue-out times are specified by any of:
- milliseconds (e.g. 82000)
- minutes:seconds (e.g. 3:21)
- minutes:seconds.decimal (3:21.3902013)
- 1:22 - 3:21
- 1:22.343344 - 3:21.3902013
Note: Be sure to disable the track's auto-bookmark feature by setting the value of the [Use Bookmarking] field to No.