Revision as of 21:39, 23 February 2015 by Glynor
- Outdated: This content is outdated currently, and may no longer be fully accurate. You can help the JRiver Wiki by updating it.
Playback Repeat modes are set under Player > Repeat or by clicking on the Player Window's Repeat button. The available Repeat modes and Repeat button states are as follows:
- Repeat mode is disabled; playback will stop after the last item has completed.
- Continuous playback of the currently playing item.
- Continuous playback of the currently selected items.
- Stop playback after completion of each item in the playlist.