Access Your Media
J. River Media Center has long been the number one media player available. Now it brings you the new Media Network. It's the number one solution for moving your media.
Any media, any time, any place. That's the dream. Now Media Center 15.0 provides the means to make the dream a reality.
What You Can Do
- WebPlay streams media from your PC to a cell phone. Works now on Android, iPhone, Touch, and iPad. Coming soon on WinMo.
- WebRemote acts as a remote control for MC. It can get media from your DLNA Server and control a DLNA Renderer.
- "Play to" a device in another room. This uses the new DLNA components to play your media on a TV or Blu-Ray player somewhere else on your network. It's similar to Window 7, but now working on Vista and XP
- Token based access to your home Library Server. The server generates a key that you can mail to yourself or a friend. No need to know the IP address and port
- Library Server can serve your media to other PC's in the house.
- Sync changes back to Library Server when you make them on a client
- DLNA support makes MC15 a perfect server for your new network capable TV or Blu-ray player. DLNA is a nice solution for serving media to a device, and it also provides the remote control. Run MC on a netbook or use your cell phone as a remote.