Importing files has two main advantages: it provides a highly customizable database of all your files for easy access and viewing, and you can easily edit, rename, and organize the files. Say goodbye to opening folders and more folders to find a photo or music file. You can import any of the supported file types.
Here are some of the things you can do with imported files:
- View them sorted by any number of fields, including artist, album, genre, size, length, and even your own custom fields.
- Edit their ID3 tags (to save information with the file itself).
- Add custom fields and cover art.
- Add them to Playlists and include them in Smartlists.
- Easily find any file quickly.