Edit File Properties (tags)
Revision as of 16:53, 19 January 2016 by Glynor
- Merge Suggested: This is a stub article related to Tagging. It should be expanded or merged into its parent article. You can help the JRiver Wiki by updating it.
- Outdated: This content is outdated currently, and may no longer be fully accurate. You can help the JRiver Wiki by updating it.
There are many ways to edit file properties in Media Center.
- If you have one property to change (an Artist's name perhaps), the simplest is to edit it directly in the list pane.
- If you will be entering all of a file's tags from scratch, you may want to use the Action Window.
- If you want to modify a number of properties for many files, you may want to use View Schemes.
- Edit Properties Directly in the List Pane
- Edit Properties with the Action Window
- Edit Properties with View Schemes
- Clean File Properties
- Fill Track Numbers from List Order
- Move/Copy Fields
- Find & Replace information in fields
[[Category:Metadata and Tags}}