- 1 Media Center Automation
- 2 Media Center Command Line Parameters
- 3 Media Center Core Commands
- 4 Media Center expression language
- 5 Package Files
- 6 Mini-me (Mini View) skins SDK (Metamorphis)
- 7 MEGA-ME (Standard View) skins SDK (MEGAmorphis)
- 8 Track Info template SDK
- 9 Display plug-in SDK
- 10 Interface plug-in SDK
- 11 Input (playback) plug-in SDK
- 12 DSP plug-in SDK
- 13 Encoder plug-in SDK
- 14 Developing plugins in Visual Studio 2005 .NET
- 15 Submitting a plugin/accessory to the Media Center plugins & accessories download page
Media Center Automation
Control Media Center from Interface and Display plug-ins as well as from JScript of Metamorphis skins.
Media Center Command Line Parameters
- Media Center Command Line Options: Control Media Center from the command line using the MC12.exe mini-application.
Media Center Core Commands
- Media Center Core Commands: You can control Media Center by using the MC Core commands, which provide many more options than the simple command line parameters. These commands can be accessed via the MC12.exe /MCC [Command],[Param] command line control, or directly via Windows Messages (which is usually quicker).
Media Center expression language
- Media Center expression language: Use Excel-style formulas in view schemes, columns, and more.
Package Files: Learn how to create MJP files for installing plug-ins.
Mini-me (Mini View) skins SDK (Metamorphis)
Learn how to create a mini-me skin for Media Center
- Mini View Skinning Tutorial
- Metamorphis Skinning Engine
- Metamorphis Scripts
- Examples: Visit mini-me skins Page
MEGA-ME (Standard View) skins SDK (MEGAmorphis)
Learn how to create a MEGA-ME skin for Media Center
Track Info template SDK
Customize look and feel of Track Info page.
Display plug-in SDK
Create new Display plug-ins
Interface plug-in SDK
Control Media Center from your own plug-in, no limits, get access to MJ library and more.
If you create a Registry Key called "Enabled", it will be reported on the System Info. This is useful for plugins that are Active but turned off.
Input (playback) plug-in SDK
These plug-ins allow Media Center to extend its file format support.
DSP plug-in SDK
These plug-in allow Media Center to enhance audio quality
Encoder plug-in SDK
Expand Media Jukebox ability to create files in different formats.