- 1 Media Center Automation
- 2 Media Center Command Line Parameters
- 3 Media Center windows messages
- 4 Media Center expression language
- 5 Package Files
- 6 Mini-me (Mini View) skins SDK (Metamorphis)
- 7 MEGA-ME (Standard View) skins SDK (MEGAmorphis)
- 8 Track Info template SDK
- 9 Display plug-in SDK
- 10 Interface plug-in SDK
- 11 Input (playback) plug-in SDK
- 12 DSP plug-in SDK
- 13 Encoder plug-in SDK
- 14 Developing plugins in Visual Studio 2005 .NET
Media Center Automation
Control Media Center from Interface and Display plug-ins as well as from JScript of Metamorphis skins.
Media Center Command Line Parameters
Control Media Center from The Command Line.
Media Center windows messages
Control Media Center by posting windows messages. The list of messages is here.
Media Center expression language
- Media Center expression language: Use Excel-style formulas in view schemes, columns, and more.
Package Files: Learn how to create MJP files for installing plug-ins.
Mini-me (Mini View) skins SDK (Metamorphis)
Learn how to create a mini-me skin for Media Center
MEGA-ME (Standard View) skins SDK (MEGAmorphis)
Learn how to create a MEGA-ME skin for Media Center
Track Info template SDK
Customize look and feel of Track Info page.
Display plug-in SDK
Create new Display plug-ins
Interface plug-in SDK
Control Media Center from your own plug-in, no limits, get access to MJ library and more.
If you create a Registry Key called "Enabled", it will be reported on the System Info. This is useful for plugins that are Active but turned off.
Input (playback) plug-in SDK
These plug-ins allow Media Center to extend its file format support.
DSP plug-in SDK
These plug-in allow Media Center to enhance audio quality
Encoder plug-in SDK
Expand Media Jukebox ability to create files in different formats.