Create a Data CD or DVD
- Put a blank CD or DVD in your CD-RW or DVD-RW.
- Select the tracks you want to record or select a Playlist.
- In the Action Window, select Burn CD or DVD.
- Select Data CD or DVD, select the drive, and give the disc a name.
- Select the type of conversion (if any). See CD Burn Transcode Options below.
- Select Close Disk if you do not want to ever add more files to the disk.
- Select Next.
- Drag files into the Action Window.
- To modify optional settings (these are described in Options below):
- To view, rename or remove the queued tracks select Details.
- To set the write speed, burn in test mode, eject after write, or play sound after write, select Options > Burn Settings
- To set folder and/or file naming conventions, select Options > CD/DVD Folder Naming and/or CD/DVD File Naming.
- Select the Burn button.
When a data CD is burned, a Playlist file called "playlist.m3u" is also be burned onto the disc. It contains the full track names (including directories and subdirectories).
View, Delete or Reorder Queued Files
(Action Window > Burn CD or DVD > Details)
View the list of queued files. You can re-order the tracks by dragging them into another position, or you can remove tracks from the list by right clicking on the track and selecting Delete.
Clear List of Queued Files
(Action Window > Burn CD or DVD > Options > Clear List)
This will remove all queued files from the list.