(Action Window > Burn CD or DVD > Options > Create Disk Labeler) or (Tools > Advanced Tools > CD Labeler)
Media Center comes with its own simple CD Labeling program. You can create custom labels, edit them, and print them.
Create or Edit Title, Artist and Track Listings
If the fields are not auto-populated, you can create your own by typing what you want displayed as the CD information.
- In the Label Wizard tree, click on CD Info.
- Give the CD a title.
- Type in an artist name.
- Check "include artist name in track listings" if you want.
- To edit any of the listings, click on it and type what you want to print.
Print a Label
Set up your printer and the items you want to print.
- In the Label Wizard tree, select "Print".
- Select the Printer you want to use.
- Select the kind of paper you want to print to and the paper size.
- Select a background theme if you want one.
- Check the items you want to print: jewel case front cover, back cover, and/or CD Label.
- Go through the next steps before printing.
Customize the front cover:
- Click on "Front Cover" in the Label Wizard tree.
- Select what you want to print: CD Title and/or Print background image. If you select the latter, you can browse for the image you want to include. Note: the image you select will only display if you have not selected a theme under Print > Theme.
Customize the back cover:
- Click on "Back Cover" in the Label Wizard tree.
- Select what you want to print: CD title, track list, and/or your own text.
Customize the CD Label:
- Click on "CD Label" in the Label Wizard tree.
- Select what you want to print: CD title, background image, track list, and/or today's date.
For more customization options, select CD Label Editor. To open it, select "Print" in the tree, and click on "Go to Label Editor".
Preview the Label before Printing
To preview your Label at any time, select the Print item in the Label Wizard tree, and click on the "Preview" button.