- Right-click on Playlists in the Tree, or one of your existing Playlist Groups, and choose Add Playlist Group.
- Press F10 on your Keyboard
- Click the Toolbar button, if available:
Working with Playlist Groups
Much like folders on your hard drive, you can use Playlist Groups to organize Playlists and Smartlists into a hierarchy. You can nest sub-groups within Playlist Groups, and mix Smartlists and Playlists into the same group within the Tree.
- Add existing Playlists to a group
- Drag and drop the Playlist within the Tree.
- Rename a Playlist Group
- Right-click on the Playlist Group, and choose Rename.
- Play a Playlist Group
- Right-click on the Playlist Group, and choose Play.
Deleting a Playlist Group
If you no longer want a Playlist Group, you can delete it. However, like deleting a folder on your hard drive, this will delete any contained items, including other Playlists or Playlist Groups.
- Delete a Playlist Group
- Right-click on the Playlist Group, and choose Delete.