Customize the Content Pane Column Headings
- Merge Suggested: This is a stub article related to Content Panel. It should be expanded or merged into its parent article. You can help the JRiver Wiki by updating it.
You can customize the content pane columns in a variety of ways:
- Right-click on any column heading to save the view, make all views like current one, auto-size columns, revert to default columns, or display/hide columns. Drag a column towards the left or right to reorganize.
- You can drag or double click the two splitter bars (horizontal and vertical) to hide/show various panes.
- Sorting thumbnails. If you are viewing thumbnails rather than a list, select the Options drop-down menu (upper right corner under the search bar) and select Sorting.
- To add or remove column headings, and to modify the default sort options, right click on a heading and select Customize Current View. Add, remove, or move items under Columns to Show.
- Select the list style (automatic, details, thumbnails, or album thumbnails)
- Add, remove, or move the various sorting rules to be followed.
- Remember to save these settings either for this view only, for all locations, or for all children by right clicking on a column header.
- Customize the size of thumbnails and the spacing between them. You can do it on a list-by-list basis. Right-click in the pane and select Customize Current View.
- Modify the font being used (Tools > Options > Tree & View Settings > Select Font).
- Show/hide grid lines or tooltips, and enable/disable Auto size columns (Tools > Options > Tree & View Settings).
See Tree & View Settings for other changes, including font style.